Inspired by Adam Clayton, the Fender ACB 50 signature bass amplifier offers warm, harmonically rich tube tones that are perfect for the studio, club or arena stage. Featuring two distinctly different channels – a classic Fender sound and a more modern hi-fi, flat EQ tone, the ACB 50 achieves all the sounds you need in any musical situation.
Classic cosmetics, chrome panel and chicken head knobs replicate that classic Fender look that players around the world have come to love. The ACB 50 includes a lightweight Eminence® Neo 15” speaker that helps accentuate its fat, powerful sound and features an XLR line out to send that great tone to your home recording rig or front-of-house.
- Designed in collaboration with Adam Clayton of U2
- 50 watts
- Preamp Tubes: (3) 12AX7 and (1) 12AT7
- Output Tubes: (2) 6L6
- Independent Channels – (2) Classic Fender Sound & Flatter Frequency Sound
- 15” Eminence neodymium speaker
- Transformer-coupled XLR out with ground lift
- Chrome Panel and chicken-head knobs
- Ported enclosure with lightweight plywood
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.