Redefined Vintage Fuzz and Versatile Modern Tones,
Brought Together with Waza Craftsmanship
Fuzz was the first type of distortion pedal, and the retro sound of vintage units from the 1960s remains coveted by guitarists to this day.
Realized through deep analysis of many legendary pedals and detailed Waza craftsmanship, the all-analog FZ-1W delivers the inspiring tone, feel, and vibe of classic fuzz in a reliable modern design. And like all Waza Craft pedals, the FZ-1W features premium components for top-quality performance and extended range for maximum tonal versatility.
● Premium Waza Craft pedal for the ultimate BOSS tone experience
● Redefined fuzz sounds that combine classic tone and response with modern versatility
and stability, realized through BOSS Waza innovation
● Vintage mode delivers a retro fuzz experience with aggressive tone, dynamic touch response, and extreme sensitivity to input volume
● Modern mode provides a fatter sound and more mid focus to suit a wider range of music styles
● Powerful Tone knob provides deep sound-shaping control tuned for each mode
● Consistent sound and reliable performance with silicon transistor circuitry
● High-quality buffer for clean and clear tone when bypassed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.