This is #1, the first limited edition to roll off the line. Its the exact one photoed on Eastmans website and has a little play on it due to demoing the guitar. Its an incredible specimin and if you are familiar with #1 it was one of the best made guitars due to the attnetion to detail.
Based on the SB59’s traditional style and performance, the SB59-LTD-BK features classic SB59 construction and nitrocellulose finish for vintage feel and appearance, and a pair of Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbuckers for crunchy, aggressive performance. Pearly Gates are voiced to deliver a bit more volume than standard PAF-style pickups, with extra high-mid emphasis.
The top is two-piece maple; the body is a single piece of mahogany. The neck is solid mahogany with ebony fretboard and pearl crown inlays. The top and fingerboard are bound in ivoroid. Aged nickel Gotoh hardware adds to the road-worn look but delivers dependable, modern functionality. A deluxe hardshell case is included.
- Body Top: Solid Maple
- Body Back/Sides: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Binding: Ivoroid, Body (front) and neck
- Finish: Black Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: One Piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony w/ pearl crown inlays; 12” radius
- Nut: Bone, 1 11/16"
- Scale Length: 24 3/4"
- Pickups: 2 x Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker
- Hardware: Aged Nickel
- Bridge: Gotoh Relic Series GE-104B-NI
- Tailpiece: Gotoh Relic Series GE101A-NI
- Tuners: Gotoh SD90
- Knobs: Amber Speed Knobs
- Caps/Pots: Sprague Orange Drop/CTS 500K Audio Taper
- Serial No:
- Case: Hardshell Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.