very very minor use but still a demo piece...set up and ready to play...with case and COA
original box too
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Koa
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Koa
- Arm Contour:Maple
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard, and Headstock
- Binding Material:Figured Maple
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Abalone Maple Leafs
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Ebony with Abalone Dots
- Body Top Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Back/Sides Finish:Truetone Gloss
- Hardware Color:Gold
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Gotoh SG301-20GG w/ Ebony Buttons
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario XT Phosphor Bronze .012 -.053
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.