- Three-voice chorus with the ability to save and recall six presets:
- Chorus/Vibrato Mode: is a familiar traditional chorus type effect that leans towards vibrato with a triangle LFO modulating a short delay line
- Chorus/Flanger Mode: is a blend of chorus and flanger. It has more warmth and slower rates than Chorus/Vibrato Mode and uses a sine wave LFO to modulate the delay line.
- Rotary Mode: is a rotary chorus effect modeled after the sound of a Leslie speaker cabinet.
- User-assignable expression control
- Inspired by the 1970s CE-1 Chorus Ensemble pedal, this digital unit has been fine-tuned to give you an all-encompassing chorus and vibrato experience
- Rotary mode captures the sound of a Leslie speaker’s rotating baffle system
- Two global operating modes which are indicated by the color of the Save/Recall switch:
- Green = Live Mode
- Red = Preset Mode
- True bypass
- Silent relay-based switching with Flexi-Switch® Technology
- Lifetime warranty
- Current Draw: 75 mA
- Input Impedance: 500 kΩ
- Output Impedance: 100 Ω
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.