The Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’50s model electric guitar takes its stylistic and sonic cues from the iconic instrument first released in 1958. As part of Epiphone’s “Inspired by Gibson” collection, it features a mahogany body topped with AAA flame maple, dual ProBuckers, a long tenon set neck and more. It’s ideal for players looking for old-school design and classic sounds in a guitar with equal vibe and value.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’50s Main FeaturesMahogany body with gloss finish
Mahogany long tenon set neck, '59 rounded medium C-shape profile, Indian laurel fretboard, 12" radius
Dual Epiphone ProBucker pickups, ’50s wiring with CTS pots, .022uF capacitors, 3-way selector
LockTone stop bar tailpiece and ABR bridge, Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners, Graph Tech nut
Mahogany and AAA Maple BodyGibson’s original Les Paul Standard from 1958 had a mahogany body, as does this modern-day Epiphone. Mahogany imparts a warm midrange tone; the AAA flame maple top brightens the tone with snap.
Les Paul Standard ’50s Neck ConstructionThe set mahogany neck joins the body with a long tenon joint for increased sustain and stability. The neck has a '59 rounded medium C-shape profile. The revamped headstock gives the Epiphone a more distinct, vintage identity. The bound Indian Laurel fretboard has a traditional 12" radius with 22 medium jumbo frets.
Les Paul Standard ’50s ElectronicsEpiphone’s ProBucker humbucking pickups have 18% Nickel Silver unit bases and covers, the same alloy used by Gibson at the Kalamazoo factory when the humbucker was first invented. CTS pots, .022uF capacitors and dual volume and tone pots are wired to match original 1950’s specs.
’50s HardwareEpiphone’s LockTone ABR tune-o-matic bridge slots directly into the body; paired with the stop bar tailpiece, this nickel-finished combo adds sustain. Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners have an 18:1 ratio for precision tuning.
Other high-quality specifications include a 1-ply pickguard, Graph Tech nut, nickel pickup covers and cream binding.
- Gloss-finished, bound, flame or plain maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Dual ProBucker 1 & 2 pickups with '50s wiring
- LockTone ABR bridge, Vintage Deluxe keystone tuners
- Body Type: Single Cutaway, Solid Body
- Top wood: AAA Flame Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Neck shape: Rounded C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Material: Indian laurel
- Radius: 12"
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm), GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: High-ratio Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.