The Sweet Sound of '64The Historic Reissue ES-335 is back and better than ever thanks to a year of studying, scanning, and listening to original examples. The expert craftspeople at Gibson Custom Shop have rendered every contour, profile, inlay and color of the priceless vintage models in magnificent detail. The result is a playing and ownership experience that will keep you coming back for more. The 1964 Reissue models utilize sharp horn cutaways, medium C-shape neck profiles scanned from originals, small block inlays and vintage-replica parts.
- Body Type:Semi-hollowbody
- Body Shape:1964 ES-335
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:3-ply Maple/Poplar
- Body Finish:Vintage Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Vintage Burst
- Neck Material:Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape:'64 Medium C
- Fingerboard Material:Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Small Block Cellulose Nitrate
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.687"
- Nut Material:Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 Bridge with Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners:Kluson Single Line
- Neck Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:64ES335VOVBNH1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.