The exclusive run Les Paul Standard 60s AAA Flamed Top guitar returns to the classic design that made it relevant, played and loved -- shaping sound across generations and genres of music. It pays tribute to Gibson's Golden Era of innovation and brings authenticity back to life. The Les Paul Standard 60's has a solid mahogany body with an AAA figured maple top, and a slim taper 60's-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. It's equipped with a classic-style Tune-O-Matic bridge, aluminum stop bar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic "Kidney" tuners, and gold top hat knobs with silver reflectors. The Burstbucker 61R (neck) Burstbucker 61T (bridge) pickups are loaded with AlNiCo V magnets, audio taper potentiometers and orange drop capacitors.
Gibson Exclusive Les Paul Standard 60s AAA Flamed Top Guitar with Case Specifications
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695"
- End of Board Width: 2.26"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: "AAA" Flamed Maple
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics w/ Kidney Buttons
- Pickguard: Cream
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Silver Reflector & Pointers
- Switch Tip: Amber
- Switchwasher: Cream
- Jack Plate Cover: Cream
- Neck Pickup: Burstbucker 61R
- Bridge Pickup: Burstbucker 61T
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.