A classic instrument with a satin finish and a wealth of modern-day features.
With all the usual features of a classic Gibson Les Paul, including a mahogany body, bound mahogany neck, and a bound maple top, this guitar has some unique features that really make it a true player’s guitar. Locking Grover tuners are standard, with a very easy to play Asymmetrical shape neck. It comes with Tradbucker pickups featuring underwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets at the neck, and overwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets at the bridge position.
The truly great thing about this guitar is the electronics. It has push/pull volume controls that either split the humbucker to single-coil or taps the humbucker pickup. It's your choice via a dip switch in control cavity. The Rhythm tone control is a push/pull phase switch. And the Treble tone control in single-coil mode toggles between the inner and outer coils. That's a lot of variety! Includes hardshell case.
- Satin-finished, weight-relieved mahogany body with maple top
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck with 22-fret, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson Tradbucker pickups with coil-split, coil-tap and phase
- Nashville bridge, aluminum tailpiece and locking Grover tuners
Get a Les Paul that packs a punch. Order today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Weight Relief: 9 hole
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Asymmetrical
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound radius
- Fret size: Modern
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trap
- Nut width: 1.69"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Underwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Bridge: Overwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Brand: Gibson Tradbucker
- Active or passive: Passive
- Special electronics: Split
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2, Push/pull
- Pickup switch: 3 way Toggle
- Coil tap or split: Split with coil selector
- Bridge type: Nashville
- Tailpiece: Aluminum
- Tuning machines: Locking Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.