Weight: 9lbs 9oz
A Great-sounding Banjo with a Rosewood Resonator
A throwback to a simpler era, the Ibanez B300 5-string banjo harkens back to a time before countless hair bands put Ibanez on the map as a premier maker of metal weaponry. Yes, Ibanez was a highly respected banjo manufacturer, and even collaborated on a signature model with the late, great Earl Scruggs. Ibanez is back in the banjo biz. The B300 sports a basswood block rim, a rolled tone ring, and a toneful rosewood resonator. The smooth-playing neck, with its special acrylic fingerboard inlay, also benefits from Ibanez's considerable experience in designing shredtastic guitars. Call us and check out the Ibanez B300 5-string banjo!
Ibanez B300 5-string Banjo Features at a Glance:
- Rosewood resonator with abalone purfling looks and sounds amazing
- Basswood block rim enhances your tone
- Rolled tone ring provides a distinctive voice
- Steel tension hoop with 24-piece bracket keeps your head tight
- Mahogany neck is highly playable
- Special acrylic fretboard inlay for eye-catching appearance
- Remo 11" coated Weatherking banjo head
- Chrome friction tuners keep you in tune
The Ibanez B300 is a great-sounding, fun-to-play 5-string banjo!
- Number of Strings:5
- Body Style:Resonator
- Top Material:Coated Remo Weatherking Head
- Body Material:Walnut
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Purpleheart
- Fingerboard Inlay:Acrylic Pearl Blocks
- Number of Frets:22
- Scale Length:26.38"
- Nut Width:1.26"
- Bridge Material:Purpleheart/Maple
- Manufacturer Part Number:B300
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.