Mid-frequency Preamp Pedal
The JHS Haunting Mids pedal is great for manipulating the midrange character of any drive, fuzz, or boost pedal. Its continuously sweepable midrange center (400Hz–7.5kHz), broad/narrow Q toggle, and 15dB of boost/cut go a long way in carving out space for other voices in a mix or making sure your solos are heard from the back row. Haunting Mids packs some other tricks up its sleeves, too: engage it intermittently for a cocked-wah sort of tone or set all controls flat to front-load your tube amp with up to 10dB of clean gain.
HS Haunting Mids Pedal Features:
- Mid-frequency preamp pedal
- Great for manipulating a drive pedal's midrange character
- Can be set for a cocked-wah tone
- Up to 15dB scoop or boost
- Continuously sweepable midrange center (400Hz–7.5kHz)
- Lo/Hi toggle selects a broad or narrow bell curve
- +10dB clean boost with EQ flat
- 9-volt power supply required; not included
- Pedal Type:EQ, Boost
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Weight:0.63 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:HM
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.