- Gives you the ability to take two inputs and blend them into one output
- Perfect for putting effects in parallel so that they are not affected by one another
- When you have a quarter note delay and a dotted eighth delay and you place them in parallel then sum them back together, the effect is that both delays come through more clearly and are not “delaying the delays”
- Can also be used with overdrives so that they are not pushing each other as in series, but sit atop one another in parallel
- Another use is combining fuzz and compression in parallel so the fuzz isn’t getting choked by the compression
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.