an everyday habit
Even a great performance won't be worth much if the tuning is wrong. Pitchclip 2+ uses approximately 2.5 times (*1) as many meter LEDs, allowing even more precise pitch adjustment. Basic functionality such as the calibration function and ±0.1 cent high-precision tuning (*2) have also been dramatically improved. Additionally, the display now rotates vertically, allowing for easier viewing.
Covering any instrument from electric to acoustic, from guitar to bass, the Pitchclip 2+ is a clip-on tuner for everyday use that delivers both accuracy and ease.
*1： Compared with Korg's previous model (Pitchclip 2).
*2：When using Strobe or Half Strobe modes.
- LED meter boasts detailed display resolution.
- All note names shown in uppercase characters.
- Position at the best angle for players.
- ±0.1 cent high-precision tuning.
- Calibration function.
- Reverse display that’s convenient for left-handed players as well.
- Strobe and Half Strobe modes provided.
- Preview display when switching modes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.