The A1R, traditional western body cutaway guitar, features solid sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing and rosewood back and sides. Yamaha's original SRT piezo pickup ensure solid plugged-in performance.
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- New Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Cut-through Plugged-in Sound by the SRT Piezo Pickup
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Natural
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped bracing
- Neck Wood:3-piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Electronics:SRT system preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Manufacturer Part Number:A1R VN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.