Wolf Music Company is a small independent music store which means we do not keep guitars in a box in a warehouse. We open, inspect, test, photograph and display every instrument that we sell which allows us to capture the grain of the wood to help you make a decision while purchasing online. This also allows us to package the instruments more securely since often times manufacturers packaging is inadequate.
In most cases the guitar in the photo is the one you will receive but from time to time we may have restocked an item or received more than one, so please message us if you have any requests or specifics.
The A1R, traditional western body cutaway guitar, features solid sitka spruce top with scalloped bracing and rosewood back and sides. Yamaha's original SRT piezo pickup ensure solid plugged-in performance.
- Traditional Western Body Cutaway
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Rosewood Back & Sides
- New Scalloped Bracing for Louder, Richer Acoustic Sound
- Cut-through Plugged-in Sound by the SRT Piezo Pickup
- High Comfort Neck Profile
- Simple and Distinctive Looks
- Elixir Strings
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Natural
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Rosewood
- Body Bracing:Scalloped bracing
- Neck Wood:3-piece Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Electronics:SRT system preamp with undersaddle pickup
- Manufacturer Part Number:A1R VN
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.