Colors / Finishes
There’s nothing so inspiring as playing guitar in a great sounding room – it makes you play better, longer and with more creativity. The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates that incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you’ve ever played.
- Traditional western body design
- Solid Engelmann spruce top with A.R.E. treatment
- Solid rosewood back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- Designed to provide superb acoustic guitar sound
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Yamaha Original Jumbo shape
- Color:Vintage Tint
- Finish:Urethane finish with A.R.E. aging process
- Top Wood:Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Solid Rosewood
- Neck Wood:5-ply Mahogany/Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.56"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast gold tuners
- Bridge Material:Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.732"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with piezo pickup and interior mounted actuator
- Strings:Elixir Nanoweb 80/20 Bronze Light, .012-.053
- Case Included:Hard Bag
- Body Length:20.18"
- Body Width:16.31" lower bout
- Body Depth:4.94" lower, 3.94" upper
- Manufacturer Part Number:LL-TA VT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.