- This versatile addition to the Artist Series features a new multi-stage flat grille design for precise positioning close to the sound source. Equipped with a neodymium magnet for high-output performance, the ATM650 has a frequency response tailored for clear sound reproduction of guitar cabinets, snare and percussion. A-T™'s innovative dual-wall floating construction banishes handling noise.
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Special dual-wall floating construction reduces handling noise and assures consistent performance from mic to mic
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Multi-stage flat grille design is engineered to enable easy placement as close as possible to sound source
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- ELEMENTDynamicPOLAR PATTERNHypercardioidFREQUENCY RESPONSE80-17,000 HzOPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY - 56 dB (1.5 mV) re 1V at 1 PaIMPEDANCE300 ohmsWEIGHT279 g (9.8 oz)DIMENSIONS164.2 mm (6.46") long,
38.8 mm (1.53") diameterOUTPUT CONNECTORIntegral 3-pin XLRM-typeACCESSORIES FURNISHEDAT8470 Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouchAUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLET5Click on the chart to view the larger imagePOLAR PATTERNFREQUENCY RESPONSE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.