THE ACOUSTIC STAGE AMP REDEFINED
Born of advanced BOSS R&D, the acclaimed Acoustic Singer guitar amp series delivers the finest performance in its class. A powerful bi-amp design works in harmony with the custom full-range speaker system in each model, providing vibrant, high-definition tone that naturally projects the true acoustic qualities of your instrument. And with a host of onboard creative tools, you can easily enhance your sound, develop new ideas, and infuse your live shows with waves of fresh energy.
The Acoustic Singer Live LT is the most streamlined model in the series, offering simplified operation for players who don’t need the looper and harmony features found in other Acoustic Singer amps. Dual channels allow you to connect an acoustic/electric guitar and a vocal mic, complete with dedicated EQ and effects for independent sound shaping. And via the loaded rear panel, you can interface with PA systems, music players, computers, and more.
- Professional acoustic guitar amp with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Guitar and mic channels with discrete analog input electronics and independent three-band EQs
- Acoustic Resonance (three types) on guitar channel restores natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Enhance effect on mic channel for full, well-defined vocal tones
- Delay/chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Phase switch and notch filter for fast feedback suppression
- Tilt-back cabinet design for maximum sound projection
- Aux input with level control for backing music
- XLR DI jack and phones/recording output
- USB audio interface for computer recording/playback
- Control guitar and mic effects with optional footswitches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.