GT-1000CORE takes the pro-level features and full DSP power of our flagship GT-1000 and packs it into a compact form factor that's ready to supercharge your rig - whether you need an ultra-versatile multieffects pedal to supplement your existing pedalboard, an all-in-one flyrig that fits in the pocket of your travel bag, or a control center for deep integration with your amp and recording setup.
Thanks to AIRD technology, GT-1000CORE offers authentic amp tone with truly dynamic playing feel - along with a massive array of effects including sought-after vintage stompboxes and BOSS classics, new innovations in advanced MDP technology, and flagship delay, reverb and modulation algorithms from our acclaimed 500 series pedals.
Additionally, the large selection of AIRD Output Select types ensures that you always experience great tone and response, no matter what you're plugged into. With its ultra-flexible I/O and control options, GT-1000CORE is perfectly suited to a wide variety of different rigs.
Here are just a few of the ways that GT-1000CORE can work for you!Standard Features
- The complete internal tone processing of the GT-1000 in a compact and portable stompbox
- Unlimited sound creation with 24 simultaneous effects blocks - including two different amps - and numerous series/parallel routing options
- Unmatched sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology delivers natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Includes classic BOSS effects, vintage stomps, MDP effects, and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- High-resolution tuner with mono and polyphonic displays
- Two send/return loops for external effects, four-cable method, or separate direct outputs
- 16 slots for onboard user IRs
- Supports external control via footswitches, expression pedals, USB, and TRS MIDI
- Control out function for switching amp channels
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
- Dedicated mode for bass guitar applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.