EXTREME METAL IN A COMPACT PEDAL
With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will
- HIGH control for screaming, metallic tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level -20 dBu Input Impedance 1 M ohm Nominal Output Level -20 dBu Output Impedance 1 k ohm Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater Controls Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DIST knob Indicator CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator) Connectors INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V) Power Supply DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional) Current Draw 36 mA (DC 9 V) Expected battery life under continuous use Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use. Accessories Owner's Manual, Leaflet (USING THE UNIT SAFELY, IMPORTANT NOTES, and Information), Dry Battery 006P/9V (6LR61) Options AC Adaptor (PSA series) SIZE AND WEIGHT Width 73 mm
2-7/8 inches Depth 129 mm
5-1/8 inches Height 59 mm
2-3/8 inches Weight 440 g
1 lbs. * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
* The battery that is supplied with the unit is for temporary use, intended primarily for testing the unit's operation.
* We recommend that alkaline battery be used when replacing the battery. *The specifications are subject to change without notice.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.