- D’Addario 80/20 Bronze acoustic guitar strings are precision wound over a hexagonal high carbon steel core.
- The 80/20 Bronze wrap wire provides bold, bright acoustic sound, with crisp projection that fills the room.
- 80/20 Bronze was originally created by John D’Addario Sr. and renowned guitar maker John D’Angelico in the 1930s.
- Our 80/20 Bronze acoustic guitar strings come with a code on the recyclable VCI bag, which you can register to earn Players Circle points.
- D’Addario 80/20 Bronze strings are made in the USA—drawn to our exacting specifications at our New York production facility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.