EJ41, D'Addario's lightest gauge 12-string acoustic guitar set provides easy playability while retaining adequate tone and projection for most playing situations.
- Extra light gauge 12-string set, ideal for heavy strumming and a resonant, projecting tone
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .009/.009, .013/.013, Phosphor Bronze Wound .021/.008(p), .029/.011(p), .036/.016(p), .045/.026(w)
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.