NYXL1164 is designed with larger gauges for 7-string players who prefer moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone.
- NYXL's feature D™'Addario™'s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength - play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1164 is optimized for 25.5"" scale length: Plain Steel .011 .014 .018 Nickel Wound .028 .038 .049 .064
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D™'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™'ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL™'s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary 'œfusion twist' process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
Tension Chart Diameter Tension Item #NoteInchesmmlbskgNYS011E0.01100.279419.6308.912NYS014B0.01400.355617.8508.103NYS018G0.01800.457218.5808.435NYNW028D0.02800.711221.0309.547NYNW038A0.03800.965220.8509.465NYNW049E0.04901.244618.8708.566NYNW064B0.06401.625618.4008.353
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.