NYXL0942 sets are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility.
- NYXL's feature D™'Addario™'s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength - play fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range - more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL0942 are designed with super light gauges for maximum flexibility: Plain Steel .009, .011, .016, Nickel Wound .024, .032, .042
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
D™'Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than any string you™'ve played before. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D™'Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant, high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL™'s provide more strength and up to 131% greater tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process coupled with a revolutionary 'œfusion twist' process for the plain steels. The reformulated nickel plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.