Wolf Music Company is a small independent music store which means we don’t keep guitars in a box in a warehouse. We open, inspect, test, photograph and display every instrument that we sell which allows us to capture the grain of the wood to help you make a decision while purchasing online. This also allows us to package the instruments more securely since often times manufacturers packaging is inadequate.
In most cases the guitar in the photo is the one you will receive but from time to time we may have restocked an item or received more than one, so please message us if you have any requests or specifics. If the guitar is NOT on a wood wall its probably a stock photo, but send us a message and we can send a pic to you.
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Radius:12"
- Neck Profile:Traditional Even "C"
- Nut:Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire:20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length:25.4"
- Body Dimensions:15" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port:None
- Bracings:Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back/Sides:Solid Mahogany with Center Strip
- Bridge/Saddle:Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Truss Rod:Dual Acting
- Binding:Top, Back, Fingerboard
- Binding Material:Ivoroid
- Logo:Pearl Headstock
- Inlay:Pearl Dots & Fortissimo at 7th and 12th Frets
- Side Dots:Black
- Bridge Pins:Black Plastic
- Body Top Finish:Gloss Finish
- Back/Sides Finish:Gloss Finish
- Hardware Color:Nickel
- Pickguard:Tortoise Shell
- Tuners:Ping RM 1171-CVR 3+3
- Electronics:LR Baggs Element EAS VTC
- Strings:D'Addario .012-.053 #XT Carbon
- Action Height:12th fret 3/32" on the bass side and 2/32" on the treble side
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Truss Rod Wrench:4mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.