HARMONIC OCTAVE GENERATOR
Take complete control of ten totally polyphonic and glitch free voices ranging from two octaves below to four above your instrument's pitch!
The EHX HOG2 is an Octave and Harmonic Generator/Guitar Synthesizer that can simultaneously generate multiple octaves and harmonics from your input signal. Whether you play single notes, arpeggios or full chords, the HOG2 will track every note you play. Built-in to the HOG2 are 7 Expression Modes that enable you to modify your sounds using a standard Expression Pedal, a MIDI Controller, or the Expression Button on the HOG2 itself. Further sound sculpting is achieved through an Amplitude Envelope Generator and a 2nd-Order Low Pass Resonant Filter.
- Sophisticated new algorithms improve the quality of the ten generated octaves and harmonics as well as the Freeze function
- Full MIDI control over all parameters and presets
- A Master Volume for added control and convenience. Volume levels are saved as part of a preset
- 10 Controllable harmonic intervals and 7 Expression modes
- Freeze modes holds a note or chord so you can play over it or slide to new notes like a keyboardist playing portamento
- Amplitude envelope controls your attack or decay speeds
- Dedicated resonant filtering with sweepable frequency control
- Separate lower and upper harmonic amplitude envelopes
- Save and recall up to 100 preset programs with the optional Foot Controller (sold separately)
- External expression pedal included
- Power adapter included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.