- #1 acoustic guitar string*
- Only coated string brand to protect the entire string with an ultra-thin coating, keeping gunk out of the gaps between the windings
- Extended Tone Life - players report their tone lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated
- Consistent performance and tone - ready to play whenever you are
- Smooth feel that is easy on your fingers and enhances playability
- Reduces finger squeak - good for both performance and recording
- Anti-Rust Plated Plain Steel Strings resist tone-deadening corrosion, ensuring a longer life for entire set
- With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, spend more time making music
*Source: MI SalesTrak® (US $ Vol)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ELIXIR STRINGS
- WHY USE ELIXIR STRINGS
Elixir® Strings players report their tone lasts longer than any other string - uncoated or coated.
- DIFFERENCES BETWEEN POLYWEB, NANOWEB AND OPTIWEB COATINGS
Elixir® Strings are available in distinct protective coatings. The coatings feature the same protection and extend tone life, but differ in tone and feel.
- EXTEND TONE LIFE
A string is "dead" when it no longer exhibits the intensity of frequencies it had when it was new. When you pluck a new string, you can hear the high-frequency harmonics that makes an instrument's tone vibrant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.