Players fond of the old adage “if it ain’t broke…” haven’t played a JB. You see, the G&L JB™ is all about refinement, blending classic Alnico single-coil tone with modern improvements and superb craftsmanship.
This JB projects a time-honored yet subtly progressive vibe, embracing the past yet unafraid of moving forward. The slim, hard-rock maple neck features a classic gloss finish, while its comfortable 9″ radius and medium-jumbo nickel frets deliver modern playability. What’s more, the JB features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock™ bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 34"
- PICKUPS: 2x G&L Alnico single coil pickups
- BODY WOOD: Poplar & Ash Top over Poplar
- NECK WOOD: Hard Rock Maple with vintage tint satin finish and Maple or Rosewood fingerboad
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 1/2"
- NECK RADIUS: 9 1/2”
- NECK PROFILE: medium C
- FRETS: medium jumbo, nickel
- TUNING KEYS: Traditional open-back
- BRIDGE: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
- ELECTRONICS: one volume control for each pickup, master tone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.