Ibanez Is Back in the Banjo Biz, Bigtime!
The Ibanez B200 Banjo is a throwback to a simpler era - a time before countless hair bands put Ibanez on the map as a premier maker of metal weaponry. Yes, Ibanez was a highly respected banjo manufacturer, and even collaborated on a signature model with the late, great Earl Scruggs. Ibanez is back in the banjo biz. The B200 sports a basswood rim, a rolled-brass tone ring, and a toneful mahogany bowl. The smooth-playing neck, with its gorgeous pearl fingerboard inlay, also benefits from Ibanez's considerable experience in designing shredtastic guitars. Check out the Ibanez B200.
Ibanez B200 Banjo Features at a Glance:
- Basswood rim; rolled-brass tone ring; mahogany bowl
- 11" coated Remo Weatherking head
- Steel tension hoop with 24-piece bracket
- Dual Coordinator Rod construction
- Chrome banjo tuners
- Pearl headstock and fretboard inlay
- High-gloss finish
Get your banjo on, with the Ibanez B200!
- Number of Strings:5
- Body Style:Resonator
- Finish:High gloss
- Top Material:11" coated Remo Weatherking head
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Purpleheart
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid vine
- Scale Length:26.378"
- Nut Width:1.181"
- Bridge Material:Purpleheart/Maple
- Manufacturer Part Number:B200
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.