Videos NEW VERSION 4!!!
OLD VERSION 3
I cannot believe how good this Pulp'N'Peel comp is! I was stuck on the same old comp for 25 yrs but this makes it sound like a toy. - Keith Sewell (Lyle Lovett, Dixie Chicks, Alison Krauss, Ricky Skaggs)
The Pulp'N'Peel is a great box for me because I can do so much more with it than I could the typical Ross or MXR style comp. - Shawn Tubbs (Carrie Underwood)Price: $229
The Pulp '˜N™' Peel V4 is the truly transparent compressor pedal you™'ve been hoping for and much more. Its smooth-sounding parallel compression circuit offers you the power to blend in your ideal balance of compressed and uncompressed signal. You™'re able to add a touch of grit to your tone thanks to the pedal™'s Dirt mini toggle. Also, whether you™'re a bassist sending your signal direct or a guitarist running the Pulp '˜N™' Peel on your pedalboard, the pedal™'s ¼' and balanced XLR outputs have you covered. This compressor/preamp pedal sports a ton of tone-shaping power. So no matter what your compression needs, the Pulp '˜N™' Peel V4 is your go-to solution.
The exact compression you™'ve been waiting for
We know how much effort you put into getting your tone exactly right. That™'s why we worked extremely hard to ensure the Pulp '˜N™' Peel V4 maintains your instrument™'s natural attack, has a very low noise floor, and adds a professional polish to every chord, lead line, and note that blooms out of your amplifier.
- Improved detection circuit for smoother tones with added sustain
- Active EQ control that cuts or boosts high end
- Parallel Blend control balances your compressed and uncompressed signals
Warm studio-style grit to help you cut through
Whether you™'re looking to warm up your sound in the studio or want to add some grind for the stage, flip the Dirt mini toggle and you™'re there. Want to push your amp hard for even more grind The V4 has been improved with greatly increased headroom and output on the volume control.
- Dirt voiced to go from warm tone enhancement to gritty tonal foundation
- Low-profile gain control is safely located on the side of the pedal
- Works especially great on bass
- Increased output works as a fantastic full-frequency boost
Onstage, in the studio, or anywhere else
No matter what electric instrument you play, we™'ve outfitted the Pulp '˜N™' Peel compressor/preamp pedal with enough connectivity options to make it your go-to compressor in the studio, on your pedalboard, at home, or anywhere else.
- Standard ¼' instrument input and output
- XLR/DI balanced output for going direct to the board or interface (Try it on acoustic and bass!)
- Ground-lift switch avoids unwanted signal interference
- High-quality buffer switch allows true-bypass or buffered operation for driving long cable runs
This pedal requires standard 9V DC Negative power, consumes 32mA, and measures 2.6"x4.8"x1.5".
V1 = only 2 knobs. no logo. VERY rare.
V2 = 3 controls, softer orange color, older orange slice logo
V3 = 3 controls, includes LBB via internal dip switch
V4 = 4 controls, added an EQ knob, Dirt toggle, XLR output
- Prices for Pulp 'N' Peel: -- Please Select -- Standard V4 ($229)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.