The best-selling Korg TM series, which lets you use a tuner and metronome simultaneously, has been revamped. The TM-60 is the newest model and features a larger display that can show the tuner and metronome simultaneously. The battery life has also been dramatically improved. With the all-new TM-60, you'll be able to enjoy pitch training and rhythm training without having to switch functions or be concerned with battery life.
• Equipped with high-precision tuner function and metronome function. The two functions can be used simultaneously
• The display is approximately 1.3 times the size of the previous model (TM-50), allowing the tuner and metronome to be shown simultaneously
• Backlit LCD ensures excellent visibility even in dark locations
• LCD needle-type meter detects the pitch instantly, providing the excellent response that you expect from KORG
• A wide detection range of C1-C8 supports a broad range of instruments
• Calibration is adjustable to match various concert pitches
• Marks are provided to indicate pure major and minor third intervals
• Sound Out mode and Sound Back mode are great ways to train your ear
• Metronome features a wide tempo range from 30 to 252 beats/minute. Choose from three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
• Long-life design with approximately double the battery life. (Compared to the KORG TM-50, in tuner mode with backlight off)
• Convenient memory backup function and auto power-off function
• Further improvements in ease of use, including a newly designed stand and battery compartment cover
• Available in black or white, two simple and timeless colors
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.