Powercab 112 Plus
The Powercab® 112 Plus active guitar speaker system was specifically designed for use with professional modelers. If you are happy with your modeler’s onboard cabinet models and just want to hear the sound of your presets amplified, simply connect your modeler to Powercab 112 Plus, select Flat (FRFR) mode, and play.
Switching to Speaker Modeling mode on the Powercab 112 Plus enables you to take advantage of 12 proprietary onboard speaker models—which are not the same as either cabinet models or impulse responses—for a more organic “amp-in-the-room” playing experience. Modeled speakers range from classics such as “Greenback” and “Blue Bell” to modern designs. Connect a pair of Powercab 112 Plus speaker systems to hear ping-pong delays, expansive reverbs, and spacious modulation effects in full stereo.
Additional features include a rugged-yet-lightweight plywood cabinet with flip-out kickstands, a 2-inch LCD, 128 user preset locations, an XLR direct output, MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU and L6 LINK™ I/O, a multipurpose second input, and a USB audio interface. Third-party IRs may also be loaded and saved within presets.
- Choice of Flat (FRFR) or Speaker Modeling modes
- Choice of 12 onboard Speaker Models
- Impulse response (IR) loading
- 250-watt amplifier delivers up to 125dB SPL
- 12" custom hybrid coaxial driver
- 70Hz-20kHz neutral frequency response in Flat mode
- Curved plywood construction results in a cabinet that is solid yet lightweight
- 128 Presets configurable for Flat, Speaker Modeling, or IR mode
- MIDI In/Out, AES/EBU I/O, L6 LINK, USB audio interface
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.