Gold Speaker (3, 6, 10, 15 ft)
- OFC (oxygen-free copper) core for the highest level of transparency
- Carbon impregnated PVC eliminates handling noise
- Ultra High Density spiral shield
- Copper core 1/4 inch plugs
- Lifetime warranty
W3082 - Superflexible Studio Speaker Cables 2.0mm² (Approx.#14AWG) Speaker Cable To Meet XLR Connector Cable Clamp
"I was stunned by how dramatically the coaxial 3082 speaker cable affected the sound of my NS-10Ms. I was using good wire before but the improvement the 3082 made was not subtle. The speakers sounded noticeably louder and the response more natural and extended. I had no idea speaker cable could be so significant. Thanks so much for a great solution and
a wonderful improvement on my monitoring!"
This standard speaker cable is designed to meet XLR audio connector cable clamp. Coaxial Design is used to provide as large a conductor size as possible, which results in the following features:
- Large conductor size of 2.0mm (close to #14AWG) despite small OD of 6.5mm (0.256"). (Same conductor size for both internal and external (shield) conductors.)
- Extremely low induction from outside and affection to outside.
- Suitable impedance as speaker cable.
- Better sound quality than quad nor regular parallel configuration. Now, specify MOGAMI #3082 as world standard of economy and popular professional speaker cable.
Configuration Part No. W3082 Conductor Details 80/0.18 OFC (80×33AWG) Size(mm²) 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG) Insulation Ov. Dia.(mm) 4.6Ø (0.181") Material PVC Colors White Served Shield Details 80/0.18 OFC (80×33AWG) Size(mm²) 2.03mm² (Approx. #14AWG) Jacket Ov. Dia.(mm) 6.5±0.5Ø (0.256±0.0197"Ø) Material Flexible PVC Color Black Roll Size 100m (328Ft) / 200m (656Ft) / 153m (500Ft) Weight per 100m Roll 7.5kg
ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS
Part No. W3082 DC Resistance at 20°C Inner Conductor 0.009Ω/m(0.0027Ω/Ft)
Same value for both internal and outernal/shield conductor) Shield Conductor Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C 253pF/m(77pF/Ft) Inductance 0.4µH/m(0.12µH/Ft) Electrostatic Noise 0.2mV Max. Electromagnetic Noise at 10kHz 0.2mV Max. Voltage Breakdown Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec. Insulation Resistance 100000 MΩ × m Min. at DC 500V, 20°C Flex Life 15,000 cycles Tensile Strength More than 980N Emigration Non-emigrant to ABS resin Applicable Temperature -20°C‾ +70°C(-4°F‾ +158°F) Standard UL13 CL2 75°C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.