Easy to Use Streaming Studio for Your Smartphone
Livestreaming has become incredibly popular in recent years. People of all kinds are sharing their talents for video games, makeup, cooking, animal training, and the ever-popular battle royale, Fortnite. Getting in on the streaming action usually involves buying a slew of expensive A/V equipment and a beefy computer, but what if there was a better way? The GO:LIVECAST Smartphone Streaming Studio from Roland makes it easy for creators of all kinds to share their content right from a smartphone or tablet. Simply plug it into your device and gain hands-on control over your camera, sound effects, video effects, external microphones, and more. This affordable interface takes all the hard work out of creating a professional-looking stream and is compatible with all major streaming platforms. Take it from us: the Roland GO:LIVECAST Smartphone Streaming Studio is a simple and affordable way to rival the pros and take your stream to the next level.
Plug 'n' play simplicity
The GO:LIVECAST is super simple to use. Just plug in your smartphone, connect your headphones, and you're ready to go! If you don't have any external gear, you can still stream, thanks to the built-in mic that delivers high-quality audio with optional reverb. For more impressive audio, plug in a mic, guitar, or synth into the combination TRS/XLR input. The GO:LIVECAST has an intuitive control layout. With a single touch, you can start your broadcast, play music, launch sound effects, and more. The two-volume knobs and a mic-mute button give you easy control over the mic and media levels.
Compatible with major streaming platforms
When they designed the GO:LIVECAST, Roland made sure that all streamers could use it on their favorite streaming platform. No matter where you stream, you can use the Roland GO:LIVECAST because it's compatible with Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, and other major platforms. If you use multiple platforms, the GO:LIVECAST app has it handled. The app logs directly into all of your streaming accounts, so when it's time to go live, you just have to pick a platform to launch the stream. A helpful scrolling window shows your chat in the app in real-time.
Create your own library of visuals, sound effects, and more
The GO:LIVECAST is a complete pro-production studio for streaming with your smartphone or tablet. As such, you need to be able to launch your effects, emotes, sound bytes, and more. The interface includes easy-to-use tools that add some serious production value to your streams. The GO:LIVECAST offers pre-installed effects that you can supplement with your own music, photos, and videos. You can also create custom titles and texts that your audience will love.
Get the most out of your smartphone camera
The GO:LIVECAST doesn't just make it easy to manage your stream, it also optimizes your smartphone's camera. When you set up your phone or tablet for your stream, the GO:LIVECAST allows you to select the front or rear camera within the app. If you don't like the lighting or need to soften how you look, you can add one of the pre-loaded skin filters. The interface automatically adjusts your stream to portrait or landscape mode, depending on the positioning of your device, while in-camera mirroring makes sure that your audience sees the correct left/right perspective. Think you'll need even more visual variation? You're in luck, the GO:LIVECAST lets you add a second smartphone camera via Wi-Fi. To switch views, simply hit the camera switch button on your interface.
Roland GO:LIVECAST Smartphone Streaming Studio Features:
- Complete livestreaming studio for smartphones and tablets
- Intuitive control layout makes streaming easy
- Compatible with most major streaming platforms for easy setup
- Headphone output lets you easily monitor your levels
- Interactive GO:LIVECAST App displays viewer comments
- Customizable media libraries let you store and launch onscreen titles, music, videos, photos, and sound effects
- Onboard microphone eliminates the need for any external gear
- Skin filters soften and smooth harsh lighting and angles
- Automatic In-camera mirroring makes sure your audience sees the same perspective as you
- Combination TRS/XLR input accommodates microphones and instruments of all kinds
- Onboard phantom power enables condenser microphone compatibility
- Type:A/V Mixer
- Video Inputs:1 x USB Micro-B (iOS/Android smartphone)
- Audio Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic), 1 x 1/8" (line in), 1 x Internal Mic
- Headphones:1 x 1/8" TRRS (headphone/headset mic)
- Effects:Reverb, Beauty Filter, Applause, Drum roll, Laughter and additional sound effects
- Software:GO:LiveCast App (iOS 13 or later, Android 9 or later)
- Power Source:5V USB Micro-B Power Adapter (cable included, adapter sold separately)
- Weight:6.3 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number:GOLIVECAST
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.