In today's world, you need the ability to make music whenever and wherever you want, eliminating cables and clutter however possible. And wireless control should be easy to set up and just as responsive and reliable as plugging in a cable. Join the wireless MIDI revolution with the Roland WM series, where your creativity knows no bounds.
If you're using a Windows computer, the WM-1D is what you need to bring wireless MIDI into your setup. Simply plug it into an open USB port for low-latency communication with any instrument or device equipped with a WM-1/WM-1D unit, or with iOS devices and Mac computers via Bluetooth MIDI. In addition to MIDI note data, you can send MIDI sync for tempo, effects, LFOs, loops, and more - all without connecting a single cable.
iOS devices and Mac computers can smoothly communicate with a WM-series unit in Standard mode over Bluetooth. But in situations where you need the fastest transfer speed possible, just add a WM-1D.
- USB dongle provides wireless MIDI for Windows computers
- Also brings Fast mode support to iOS devices and Mac computers in a WM system*
- Provides low-latency MIDI communication between other WM-series units and macOS/iOS Bluetooth MIDI devices
- Fast mode delivers ultra-low-latency communication (3 ms) for timing-critical applications
- Standard mode supports up to four total devices; Fast mode supports two total devices**
- Powered via USB connection
- Available WM-1 Wireless MIDI Adaptor provides wireless MIDI communication for 5-pin MIDI instruments and devices
*USB connection with an iOS device requires the appropriate Apple adaptor.
**Device type and environmental conditions may limit the number of total devices available. See the WM-1/WM-1D Owner's Manual at the Support tab for more details.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.