TAMA™'s Iron Works Tour Series MS456LBK is a low-profile, stage- and studio-ready boom mic stand that is ideal for miking drums or guitar amplifiers or for use in any situation where lower-height mic positioning is needed. With a die-cast zinc metal tilter, adjustment collar, and thumb nut, the MS456LBK is engineered to perform perfectly for years to come. It features a solid-core telescoping boom arm and a tripod base that folds down for easy transport.
- Base Type:Tripod
- Tube Materials:Zinc die-cast with iron core boom arm
- Manufacturer Part Number:MS456LBK
Iron Works Tour Series MS456LBK Low-profile Boom Microphone Stand Features:
- Short stand is optimal for use with drums, guitar amps, and myriad other low-height applications
- Die-cast collar, thumb nut, and tilter pressure pads are more secure and last longer
- Solid-core telescoping iron boom arm is strong and also reversible for left-hand use
- Stable tripod base holds stand upright, even when used with heavy condenser microphones
- Mic cable clip included for keeping things tidy on location
Super-stable tripod base collapses to save space
The tripod base of the Iron Works Tour Series MS456LBK low-profile boom mic stand is wide and stable and features a heavy-duty pivot post on each leg. There is a set screw integrated into the base for adjusting stand height, allowing for quick adjustments. Plus, with the legs folded down, the whole stand collapses to a height of barely 2' for easy transport.
Die-cast collars, nut, and grip won't let things slip
Abandoning the weak tilter mechanisms used by economy-grade stands, Iron Works Tour stands utilize two zinc die-cast pressure pads that maximize gripping surface area to deliver optimal angle-holding power. The sturdy die-cast zinc adjustment collar is also appreciated by Sweetwater drummers who™'ve been disappointed by the failure of flimsy plastic collars. The boom's thumb nut has a larger, sure-grip design that allows greater leverage for faster, easier set-up and teardown, and its high quality zinc threads and walls are built to last.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.