The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates an incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. With built-in reverb and chorus at your fingertips, It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you've ever played.
- Traditional western body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with SRT piezo pickup, interior mounted actuator
- Manufacturer Part Number:FG-TA BL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.