Wolf Music Company is a small independent music store which means we don’t keep guitars in a box in a warehouse. We open, inspect, test, photograph and display every instrument that we sell which allows us to capture the grain of the wood to help you make a decision while purchasing online. This also allows us to package the instruments more securely since often times manufacturers packaging is inadequate.
In most cases the guitar in the photo is the one you will receive but from time to time we may have restocked an item or received more than one, so please message us if you have any requests or specifics. If the guitar is NOT on a wood wall its probably a stock photo, but send us a message and we can send a pic to you.
Colors / Finishes
The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates an incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. With built-in reverb and chorus at your fingertips, It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you've ever played.
- Traditional western body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Dreadnought
- Color:Vintage Tint
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with SRT piezo pickup, interior mounted actuator
- Manufacturer Part Number:FG-TA VT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.