Colors / Finishes
The Yamaha TransAcoustic Guitar recreates an incredible experience without needing any external amplification or effects, just the guitar itself. With built-in reverb and chorus at your fingertips, It’s the most inspiring, engaging acoustic guitar you've ever played.
- Concert body
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back & sides
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-into the guitar with no need for external amplification or effects
- New scalloped bracing for louder, richer acoustic sound
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of the effect and the line out volume. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for more than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating the (C) knob.
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.
Designed to Provide Superb Acoustic Guitar Sound
The body is a solid spruce top with mahogany back and sides guitar based on the FG-series.
Louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division and a newly-designed scalloped bracing pattern.
Newly-Designed Battery Box
The battery box is now integrated into the end-pin jack. This requires fewer holes in the body and reduces acoustic sound loss. It can also be connected to a PA or amp for use as an acoustic electric guitar.
- String Type:Steel
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Shape:Concert
- Color:Vintage Tint
- Top Wood:Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped Bracing
- Neck Wood:Nato
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Die-cast Chrome
- Bridge Material:Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material:Urea/Urea
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Electronics:System 70 TransAcoustic preamp with SRT piezo pickup, interior mounted actuator
- Strings:D'Addario EXP11
- Manufacturer Part Number:FS-TA VT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.